Sisters In Service - SIS
Who are SIS?
What does SIS do?
Wives, in the same way be submissive to your
husbands so that, if any of them do not believe
the word, they may be won over without words, by
the behavior of their wives, when they see the
purity and reverence of our lives
-I Peter 3:1
A wife of Noble Character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing in value. she brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life. She opens her arms to the poor and extends her hands to the needy. Her husband is respected at the city gate, where he takes his seat among the elders of the land. She is clothed with strength and dignity. She speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction is on her tongue. Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her. Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all. Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
-Proverbs 31: 10-12; 20;23;25;26;28-30
What sis is not:
- We are not members of SOGMC
- We do not have voting rights
- We are not separate from SOGMC
- We do not complain about our husbands and each other
How do you become a sis:
- You must be the wife of a patched member of SOGMC
- You must be born again (accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior)
- You must pay your deposit to become registered and receive your sis disc